The quotations issued are valid only for a period of 14 days and don’t bring any commitment by any of the parties. We have the right to reject any quotation issued.
We issue invoices for each payment you have to make to us for any service we offer. Always verify you get your invoice once you make your payment to us.
In order to start, we request a 50% payment in advance for projects that are from the design area; the other 50% of the payment must be done once you confirm the final demo of the website shown by us, and before we give you the final completed script of the website to you.
For the rest of the projects we offer, it’s necessary to pay the entire amount in advance.
We make this process simpler for you: we accept payments by Cash, Bank Deposits, Credit Card, Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller and Bitcoins ( BTC will not be accepted during high price fluctuation times and will not be accepted for payments less than $200 ).
We don’t accept checks or other types of payment methods.
- All projects will be initiated in a period of 2 or 3 days once we check your payment. In the case of marketing services, they must be ordered at least 14 days before the date you want to start, because we have to design the marketing plan.
- The development time of each project will vary between 10-15 business days.
- Once we send you a sample of the project, you must respond and get the complete project in a maximum period of 6 months.
- Once the files of your project are uploaded to your services, the project will be considered complete.
- If you don’t complete the project within the stipulated period of time, the files of your project will be deleted from our server after a period of 1 year, and no copies will be kept.
- After one year, the project will have to be restarted because the technology used might be different (mainly if there are databases involved).
Project time framework
The time frame established for each project will always be an approximate and never exact, therefore, the time to deliver the complete project could vary if extra time is needed (multiple causes). Because of this, you should be willing to accept that we take extra time if your project requires it.
We’d like to ask you in advance to please don’t request any project if your requirements are urgent, because we no longer accept pressing projects.
Before requesting a quotation, we must remind you that the web solutions we offer are compatible with: the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10+ and Safari.
We don’t offer compatibility for older browsers, specifically: IE5, IE6, IE7, IE8 and IE9. If you use any of those versions, update to get the latest browser or update your device.
Bugs are possible because websites will be working in various servers and browser environments. However, any bug will be solved for free within the first month after launch. Any bug fixes after this period will incur an additional cost.
Hosting, Domains and SSL
We remind you that you must make sure to make the backup copies on a regular basis with the control panel options (you will have full access to the control panel). In addition, you’ll have to make sure you make payments on time because expired domains and SSL are beyond our control.
We won’t assume any responsibility for loss of data, loss of profits, or legal losses due to the previously stated reasons.
- We don’t offer refunds because the development work can’t be reversed, unless the service hasn’t been started.
- The domain, hosting and SSL fees won’t be refunded because they’re services from third parties that can’t be reversed.
- If you wish to cancel a project, the development costs must be paid by the client in a period of time coordinated by both parties.
- If you’re using services from third parties’ sites, the terms and conditions of those who offer such services apply.
- RG Web Design Sri Lanka has the exclusive right to cancel any project (with or without reasons) and offer the customer a refund within an agreed period of time, only if the client has already paid.
Third Party Services
If you also use services from other websites, we don’t assume responsibility. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of such services.
We don’t offer warranties for any service that comes from third parties (hardware or software), since it’s beyond our control. We won’t take responsibility for: loss of data, loss of profits, legal losses, or other related.
Services Offered Areas
We offer services to clients in Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Norway and Denmark only. In the future we will offer to residents of other countries.